• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or foreign degree equivalent.
• Must possess eight (8) years of progressive, hands-on IT experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience administering databases on Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2014 or 2016.
• Highly proficient in T-SQL; Experience with BI-tools and TFS will be a plus.
• Experience with SSIS and SSRS;
• Experience in managing both day-to-day and strategic tasks/objectives for the database support function;
• Experience Upgrading and Patching SQL Server to currently supported versions.
• Experience in Scripting ( Powershell preferable, other languages acceptable) to help in database administration tasks
• Experience with structured project and development processes including Agile technologies.
• Experience with building and administering SQL Server High Availability functionality (SQL Clustering, Always on Availability, Replication, and Log Shipping) is a plus.
• Experience with setting up and administering SCOM is a plus
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Firm that employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy governs all aspects of employment including, without limitation, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, assignment and dismissal. In addition, it is the Firm’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind including, without limitation, that which is sexual, racial, age-related, disability-related or ethnic background-related.