Moog, a manufacturer of highly precise motion control systems, has grown steadily over the years both organically as well as through acquisition, and is now a $2.5 billion dollar, complex company with 14,000 employees globally at over 100 sites.
Manager, Military Aftermarket (MAM) Contracts
- Do you find the challenge of successfully negotiating and managing complex government and commercial contracts exhilarating?
- Does leading an experienced team of Contracts professionals motivate you?
- Do you have a passion for supporting superior engineering and advanced technologies in Military Aircraft and Rotorcraft?
- Would you like to work for an enterprise that values groundbreaking innovation and global growth?
As a Manager, MAM Contracts in Moog’s Military Aircraft Business you can expect to:
- Manage a multi-site team responsible for ensuring compliance with the contractual obligations between Moog and its customers;
- Interface with domestic and international government customers and other Moog organizations, including: Program Management, Sales/Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Quality Assurance;
- Provide guidance to Moog personnel on the FAR/DFARS, government procurement and audit practices, and perform contract management functions for major strategic programs; and
- Lead process improvements by creatively applying Lean or Six Sigma methodologies.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Ensure that Moog's interests are effectively represented in customer negotiations and reflected in contractual documents;
- Represent Moog as point of contact with the customer on strategic programs and conduct customer interaction in a professional, credible manner;
- Remain current with government procurement regulations and be the subject matter expert to lead strategies to ensure growth and compliance;
- Provide training as appropriate to the business on all matters concerning government procurement regulations and or customer requirements;
- Review contractual documents with appropriate Moog disciplines to ensure that all contractual requirements are understood, applied and met; and
- Manage the Military Aftermarket Contracts team, including: selecting, training, developing, appraising, and promoting personnel.
Moog’s Aircraft Group has been offering Superior Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft Market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Bill Moog’s invention enabled the technology for Fly-by-Wire flight controls used in today’s modern aircraft. In the 1980’s we led development of flight controls for the B-2, in the 1990’s we developed the flight control system for the X-43 Hyper-X UAV, and today are delivering flight controls for Fighter Aircraft, Rotorcraft, Special Mission, as well as Unmanned Aircraft.
MOOG - When Performance Matters
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran