Education Requirements: The minimum level of formal education that is required to perform this job satisfactorily.
• Bachelors Degree
• At least 7-10 years experience relevant to security, law enforcement, military operations and/or intelligence.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
• Demonstrated success managing project security in high-risk settings domestically and internationally
• Ability to respond to crisis situations 24/7.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Experience in the use of firearms
• Experience in Mexico security practices
• Strong presentation/communication skills and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, employees, direct reports and the public.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations, as well as write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Knowledge of project management including planning, organizing, delegating, evaluating and time management.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing groups and major projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• High comfort level working in a diverse work environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must know how to initially create documents in these formats as well as edit and maintain documents.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
• Organized with attention to detail
• Professional in appearance, comfortable interacting with clients in person and via the phone and internet.
• Able to lead, direct, train and motivate direct reports.