At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Digital Customer Onboarding Journey Lead CB/CIBg in Digital, Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking group. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The Digital, Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking group is looking for a dynamic leader to join the Digital Onboarding and Servicing product leadership team. As the product management group responsible for the digital experiences to support onboarding and servicing journeys for all Commercial and Corporate and Investment Banking clients, we have the ability to make immediate and long-lasting impacts to support our clients and their journey through their lifecycle with Wells Fargo. We are seeking to transform our business model to meet evolving client needs, and establish a world class digital brand for this valuable client segment.
The Digital Customer Onboarding Journey Leader for Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment banking will own the overall strategy and end-to-end execution in creating and delivering transformational digital onboarding experiences for customers, whether it is a brand new Wells Fargo customer, or they are expanding their relationship with the bank. This leader will have direct responsibility for these digital journeys, rationalizing those that are already actively used by customers while designing and rolling out new customer-centric composite experiences. Specifically, this leader/role will:
• Oversee the digital onboarding strategy for commercial and corporate customers on CEO, with accountability for ensuring a customer-centric information architecture, robust and intuitive digital features, and a best-in-class customer experience.
• Develop a close partnership with LOB leaders and operational teams to ensure close alignment on roadmap, prioritization, and sequencing of enhancements in the onboarding space
• Identify and manage strategic 3rd party integration opportunities for enhancing our digital experiences and products
• Be responsible for managing and continuing to build out a team of skilled product managers supporting digital experiences as product owners, empowered within cross-functional teams to achieve clear customer-centric business outcomes and OKRs.
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at various levels of leadership.
Identify and recommend opportunities for programs and initiatives with impact across the business line and may have impact beyond the business line
Determine appropriate strategy and actions of the team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
Interact directly with external customers
Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and align with strategic objectives in aligned department or business group
Most importantly, be obsessively focused on customer needs, with experience in methodically testing hypotheses with customers early and often to ensure our digital experiences and capabilities meet the mark from a value, feasibility, and viability standpoint.
Wells Fargo has an incredibly strong digital tradition, user base, and range of capabilities, and you will lead the way in harnessing those capabilities through our re-imagined digital onboarding and servicing experiences.
Required Qualifications, US:
10+ years of experience in digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms or digital consulting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
6+ years of leadership experience
Experience working in an Agile model
Understanding of commercial banking and corporate and investment banking
• Extensive experience and understanding of onboarding journeys, with experience launching complex digital experiences backed by data-driven insights
• Experience driving transformational initiatives at a large organization, ideally around customer onboarding and servicing experiences
• Has operated in a scaled agile environment, ideally managing product owners
• CX/UX experience partnering with design teams with strong customer focus
• Excellent customer skills; ability to interview customers and understand their needs and pain points
• Strong relationship development skills
• Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrixed environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
• Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
• Ability to energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative with proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• MBA preferred
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,400 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 32 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 260,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 29 on Fortune’s 2019 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
www.wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo