San Francisco, California
Menlo Park, California
Wilmington, North Carolina
Los Altos Hills, California
Master's Degree and 5-8 years of experience.
Must have experience with:
- Creating electronic data capture systems for human subjects research
- The software development lifecycle with emphasis on system/security architecture, change management, testing and posting to production process using a methodology such as Scrum Development for dynamic applications written in a Microsoft environment ( ASP.NET framework/ASP.NET core, SQL server, Azure) and cloud based computing.
- The ETL process, data standards and reporting using data visualization
- Git and Dev Ops
Nice to have experience with:
- Geospatial and claims (particularly Medicaid), data governance and FAIR principles
- Mapping data to standards such as i2B2, PCORNet, OMOP, CDISC and the PhenX Toolkit,
- Data enclaves such as N3C, Optum, State, VA, TriNetX and OHDSI networks
- Electronic data capture (EDC) systems using commercial off-the-shelf software (COTS) including REDCap, TeleForm, Qualtrics, StudyTRAX, InForm and Medidata Rave
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.