Location: Champaign, Illinois
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: RISKA005871
- Support the company's risk and compliance program and risk review processes to mature the FLOD program within Firstech environment.
- Assist Firstech leaders and managers in performing appropriate risk assessments, taking ownership of identifying risks, and establishing programs to manage identified risks.
- Assist Firstech business and technology teams to support managing processes documentation, creation of evidential documentation for external risk examinations such as SOC reviews, PCI reviews, SOX and internal Audit reviews and other ad hoc risk assessments and regulatory reviews.
- Program manage these risk reviews and create progress monitoring and status reporting processes.
- Conduct regular reviews of policies and procedures. Recommend changes as appropriate and establish written procedures for company activities.
- Support the FT Director of Business Risk and Controls to prepare and review routine reports for leadership within Firstech, and for other Busey risk leadership forums and risk committees.
- Engage with Firstech business and technology leaders to be proficient with the FT platforms; understand and keep current line of business directions and remain informed of laws and regulations within the Payments Fintech industry and offer recommendations to processes based on upcoming changes or implications within Firstech.
- Be a self-starter and continuously define opportunities for improving risk management skills and leveraging internal and external knowledge-enhancing training.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills. * Demonstrate superior problem-solving skills and collaborative teamwork attitude to enhance value add for the Company.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Strong oral and written communication skills. * Enterprise risk management framework, including risk identification, risk appetite and strategy, risk-related decisions, process controls, risk analytics and governance
- Experience with regulatory reporting
- Demonstrated experience working in a rapidly changing and complex environment.
- Work independently, within deadlines and project scope
- Identify risks and confidentiality issues
- Ability to oversee various competing priorities
- Work through large scale projects across multiple stakeholders
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Requires Bachelor's degree; advance degree preferred * Requires 5+ years' experience within risk and compliance fields. * Require advanced technical skills, MS tools, other reporting platforms
Duties are performed in an office setting and include physical demands such as the manual dexterity and skill to operate standard office equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of the people so classified.
Remote Eligible In: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Texas and Ohio
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.