Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: COMME005925
- Serve as the primary liaison with our third-party insurance vendor
- Retrieve any requested documentation from Bank's imaging system or other third-party insurance vendor
- Communicate with Lenders and Loan Coordinators regarding inadequate insurance and forced placed insurance
- Maintain forced placed insurance report from vendor, maintain daily reports, and handle any additional inquiries
- Responsible for imaging insurance documents into the Bank's imaging system for the Commercial Lending Division as well as maintaining insurance covenants on nCino
- Perform annual verifications on life insurance policies
- Collaborate with insurance document research for internal and external audits
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as company policies and procedures
- Assists in special projects and other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Federal regulations
- Multi-task and work independently
- Analyze and solve problems for which there are not precedents
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Requires High School diploma; continuing education preferred
- Requires 2 or more years' experience in Commercial collateral or documentation
- Requires understanding of Commercial loan documentation and regulatory requirements to ensure integrity of banks legal documents and lien position
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and other bank proprietary systems
Duties are performed in an office setting and include physical demands such as the manual dexterity and skill to operate standard office equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of the people so classified.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.