Location: Portland, Oregon
You take care of patients.
We'll take care of everything else.
Including you.You've spent years learning and training to provide outstanding care for your patients. That's why our model lets you focus on taking care of them. Our physicians have wrap-around practice and administrative support to do many of the things that aren't clinical, from answering emails to providing follow-up instructions, to helping secure social services for your patients.
We take care of you, too, with exceptional compensation packages, market-leading retirement contributions, gold-star health benefits, generous PTO, sabbatical opportunities, continuing medical education time and allowance, and leadership development through our in-house Northwest Permanente University.Position Overview:Our medical group is seeking a BC/BE General Urologist for a practice in the Vancouver/Portland metro areas.Our urology practice offers great mentors, as well as, an opportunity to mentor residents. Our team is collegial, hardworking and compassionate. We do what is right for the patient. Our program is designed to support collaboration/mentorship and has experienced exceptionally strong retention, outside of retirements, since the early 2000's.We would welcome your application, if you are a BC/BE General Urologist and are:
- Interested in joining an outstanding team of 22 Urologists that offer full spectrum Urology care.
- Looking for a long-term career. Urologists come to work with us, and they stay! We have had only two resignations since the early 2000s.
- Passionate about doing what is right for the patient.
- Enjoy a general practice with an excellent weeknight/weekend schedule call at 1:20.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Urologists enjoy:$537,000 to $659,000 - Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- Salary: $406,300-$461,700
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
- Annual Retention Stipend - $50,000
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Student loan assistance programs - up to $125,000 * or * a $40,000 hiring bonus
- Relocation allowance - up to $15,000
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
* Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this Urology position, contact Shana Klemchuk, Physician Recruiter, Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.orgWhy Northwest Permanente Physicians Work HerePracticing in an integrated health care model like ours means that our clinicians have instant access to dozens of specialties, which allows for a level of collaboration and comprehensive treatment not found just anywhere. But don't just take our word for it. Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors. Join Our Medical GroupNorthwest Permanente is a self-governed, physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's preeminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Northwest Permanente, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente believes that equity, inclusion, and diversity among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.