Job Seekers, Welcome to NWC Career Center
What is your coaching philosophy?
My coaching brand is to generate conversations that make a difference within your life and work. This is the hallmark of my coaching commitment to you, my client.
What types of clients do you work with?
With more than 17 years of experience, I have worked with private individuals and provided leadership and governance coaching associations and professional boards, international, and national non-governmental corporations, governmental agencies, and local, community-based organizations.
What is your professional background?
- I have lived and worked throughout the globe including Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, and South America. I am multilingual with native-like proficiency in Spanish and French.
- I have conducted workshops and seminars for Executive Leadership Boards, workforce teams, and professional collectives on diverse topics such as New Year New You; Navigating Difficult Conversations; and Mastering Influence through a Professional Presence.
- I have authored articles or professional manuals on managing change in the workplace, issues affecting women in development, addressing linguistic and cultural diversity, changing the dialogue of war and conflict to peaceful resolutions, and adult/teacher training and development.
- I am a graduate of Boston University, University of Massachusetts, The Coach for Life, Master Coach Training Program, and the Coachville Proficiencies Training Course
- I have completed the Shadow Coach Training Program, The Dave Ellis Leadership Course, Peter Redding's Positively Brilliant Coaching Program, Conversations Among Masters CAM), and most recently June 2013 the World Business and Executives Coach Summit.
Ready To Get Started With M. Parker Mabry?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.